Here are a few FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about out repair services for your Apple Gadget / Mobile To help you find the correct repair we have completed a list of the most popular questions our customers have.
If you still cannot find an answer to your question please contact us on : 0161 883 2899 and our team will be happy to assist. Or why not try our Online live chat
How long will it take for the repair?
- We aim to complete repairs within 2-5 working days or sooner.
How can I send my device for a repair to you?
- Please view our website to find your model and the repair required. Once found you can either contact us on : 0161 883 2899 to book in your repair you can also fill in a free quote request form online or contact us on the live chat function. A member of our team will call you back to book in your repair.
Or follow the 4 simple steps given in “How it Works”.
- Once transaction is completed you will be emailed a reference number and addressed label to send your model for repair via a UPS collection or you can inform us if you find it hard to send it yourself via recorded delivery or find your nearest UPS drop off point. We also use only UPS Courier Services and all packages will be insured to protect you device in transit.
Will I lose the data on my phone during repair?
- We try our very best to save your data but we cannot guarantee this as on occasion a repair may require a device restore. We would recommend that you backup your mobile phone before sending for repair. Back up service available on request.
How can I make payment for my repair?
- We accept credit/debit card and PayPal payments. You can pay online using your secure login details provided once you have booked in a repair with us.
Do you offer a warranty?
- All parts which we replace come with a 12 month warranty for your peace of mind.
I can´t find my repair on the website?
- If you can not find your repair requirments you can use our Live Chat, fill in the repair quote request form or please call us on : 0161 883 2899 and we will be happy to assist.
Should I send my Sim card and charger ?
- You don´t need to send these as they are not required, please just send the gadget/mobile.
How will you return my mobile after repair?
Once repair has been completed we will return to you by royal mail special delivery. This is a signed for and insured next day delivery service.
“Have you tried our Live Chat ? “